Moving tips, save time and money on your move.
We are going to share some moving tips with you. Where you can save the most time and money is with the preparation of your move. For the preparation it is useful to know what you can take into account. If the preparation for the move is good, the day on which you actually move will also go smoothly. What exactly will happen on the day of the move? With our moving tips you can prepare well and move cheaply.
It is important that you keep an overview. So try to be involved in everything so that things don’t get mixed up. Nevertheless, it is best to hand over the move yourself and have it moved by the moving company itself. We have the experience to estimate how the move can be as efficient as possible. It is good to discuss this with us in advance.
Moving tips to save money
How do moving tips help you save money? You can mainly save a lot of time. Time is money and because the mover also has to be paid, it is smart to keep the time that you hire the moving company as short as possible. You can save most of the time by preparing well for the move day. What can you do to prepare well for the move day?
- Make an inventory of what needs to be done
- Buy moving boxes and pack everything
- Call Frissel moving company from Krommenie to coordinate the move
- Tailoring transport to favorable (traffic-free) times
- Use moving blankets and protective covers to cover furniture
These moving tips help you gain insight into what is involved in the move. How often do you have to drive back and forth? Which items are best packed together? mapping out the move and then coordinating it properly with Frissel Removals help to avoid unnecessary loss of time. Here you will ultimately save the most money.
Your move, what should be done?
What is involved in a move? The most important thing is that the stuff has to be packed and transported to your new home. Then these things must be unpacked again as soon as we have transported them to your new home. Here are some tips that will make this process run smoothly:
- Make sure you have a large sticker on each box or clearly write down what it contains and for which room it is intended.
- The order is also important. The items that enter the removal van last will come out first.
- When unloading, it is advisable to immediately bring the boxes to the correct room. Unnecessary dragging with moving boxes takes extra time and effort.
- Empty the rooms completely. Make sure the aisle to these rooms is clear and try not to get in each other’s way if several people help with unloading.
Many external matters also need to be arranged regarding the move. Postal addresses must be converted. Insurance and authorities must be informed and applying for internet, gas, water and light is also useful to arrange in advance.
We are happy to help you make your move as smooth and cheap as possible.